See the impact of our work and what our clients say about us:Testimonials
Warriors Studio was founded by James Gilchrist and Beth Wilson, who built the studio on a shared passion for powerful communication and design.
We are a communication design agency working with companies, organisations and individuals across the cultural, private and public sectors, both locally and internationally.
We work with a strong team of graphic designers, web designers, web developers, copy writers, marketing experts, illustrators, animators and film-makers, handpicking the best people for each project.
We develop and implement effective communication solutions and specialise in the areas of brand identity, brand development and marketing, while also designing specific items and bespoke projects.
Strong concept, simplicity and clarity are at the heart of our work and we believe that working closely and openly with our clients is the only way to reach successful solutions.
To find out how we can help you, please see Our Services:Our Services
We work with you. maintaining an open dialogue and consistent transparency throughout the process.
Involving you during each stage of the process ensures that there's an open dialogue and consistent transparency from the outset.
This ensures that we're on the same page from the outset and move forward on the project together.
These on-going partnerships allow us to build good relationships and an understanding, leading to stronger work and more successful results.
If you have a project you would like to discuss, please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.See Our Work
– Urban Outfitters
– Warner Music
– British Council
– Mohawk Fine Papers
– Icon Magazine
– Visit Scotland
– Graphic Design Festival Scotland
– University of Edinburgh
– Millemont Institute
– SHORTS Film Festival
– Vauxhall One, Business Improvement District
– AIGA, New York
– Icon Magazine, UK
– It’s Nice That, London
– It’s Nice That, London ii
– Graphis, New York
– Étapes, France
– Étapes, France ii
– Creative Review, London
– Grafik Magazine, London
– Grafik Magazine, London ii
– Design Week, London
– Idn, Hong Kong
– Idn, Hong Kong ii
– STV News, Scotland
– The Herald, Glasgow
– Computer Arts, UK
– Type Room, UK
– Women of Graphic Design, New York
– Typewolf, USA
– Formfiftyfive, UK
– The Drum, Scotland
– Site Inspire, London
– Protein - Nicer Tuesdays, London
– Chaumont Design Graphique, France
– Deutsche Bank - Born to Be, Edinburgh
– ‘Bridging the Gap’ panel discussion,
UAL, London College of Communication
– Creative Cultural Careers Festival
(Talking Heads with Creative Edinburgh)
– Pick Me Up Festival
– Gab - Citizen M, Glasgow
– Galerie My Monkey, France
– University of Texas, Austin
– École Nationale Supérieure d'Art de Nancy, France
– London Metropolitan University: CASS
– Glasgow School of Art
– Edinburgh College of Art
– Edinburgh University
– Grays School of Art, Aberdeen
– No Ball Games, Aberdeen
– Duncan of Jordanstone, Dundee
– University of the West of Scotland
We regularly run workshops with people of all ages and abilities, to inspire, offer opportunities to learn new skills, heighten awareness and open minds to new ways of working.
If you'd like us to run a workshop, we'd love to hear from you.
Some of the workshops we've run include:
– Texas University
Developing an Identity
Changing Company Culture
– Leeds Beckett University
Dear Sir/Madam / Initial Connections
– Edinburgh College of Art (Fashion & Textiles dpt)
Branding & Self Promotion
– Edinburgh College of Art (Graphic Design dpt)
– Mearns Castle High School
Mural Design & Painting
– Open Studio: Edinburgh University, Innovative Learning Week
– Petrol Agency
– City of Glasgow College
– Glasgow Clyde College (Cardonald & Langside)
– Panmure St Anns Edinburgh
Mural Design & Painting
– Morden Library